- UGP Engineering Private Limited was founded 10 years ago initially as a Proprietorship Firm and later transformed as a Private Limited Company by Mr.S.Umapathy, a technocrat with around 8 years of rich work experience in bottling industry at various levels and 10 years as an entrepreneur.
- UGP is one of the largest suppliers of high speed bottling equipments in India. It is a leading developer and manufacturer of complete turnkey packaging solutions for the Indian Bottling Industry.
- The UGP Companies offer a wide variety of fully automatic bottling lines consisting of Tunnel Rinser, Filler cum Sealer, Labeler and Conveyor System with a capacity of upto 405 BPM.
- Our Tunnel Type Rinsing Machine is a big hit in Indian Industry for second hand bottle wash with zero maintenance.
- Our latest high-tech sleek model of 20 Head Filler &10 Head Sealer for 200 BPM line is a great success in the market. The advantage of this machine is that it occupies the same space as of existing 120 BPM Filler cum Sealer.
- We are in the process of developing 360 BPM Fully Automatic Bottling Line for which technical detailing is complete and we are currently in the process of rolling out the first proto-type.
- Our recent development of 30 Head Filler & 10Head Sealer of 240BPM line is great success in the market with less space occupation and average of 2000 cases of 180ml (Nips) production in 8hrs operation.
- Our Filler & Sealer having added advantage that it will be suitable for Pet Bottle production also
- We at UGP are constantly working to modernize and simplify our designs giving our customers the competitive edge for the most efficient, technologically advanced bottling line.
- Our diverse line of equipment is engineered for products in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical and specialty industries.
- All of our equipment is constructed from the highest quality materials with the highest quality workmanship.
- We work with programmable logic controllers, electronics, and pneumatics to achieve filling, capping and labeling at the fastest , most accurate pace possible.
- Winners of Best Services Award for the year 2007 from M/s/United Spirits Limited, the Worlds Second Largest Liquor Company
- Winners of Best Services Award for the year 2008 from M/s/United Spirits Limited, the Worlds Second Largest Liquor Company
- Winners of Best Services Award for the year 2009 from M/s/United Spirits Limited, the Worlds Second Largest Liquor Company